25 May 2012

Unfortunately, I am a creature of habit

Part of this is because of the blinds that I have that do not block light.

Part of this is because I am just a creature of habit.

Part of this is because I still have had a million things that need to be done each day.

But all of it is annoying.

I cannot seem to sleep past 5:03 on any day since I have been finished with the work year.  Many days, I am actually up even earlier.

I finished on Monday.  It is Friday.

I am annoyed and would like to sleep late.  I am tired during the day, but really haven't had time to nap.
image source

8 comments:

  1. This reminds me of my dad. He woke up at 4 am his entire life. He has been retired or 6 years, and is still getting up that time. On weekends he "rests" until 5 am. I am up at 4:20 everyday for work, but boy, I would sleep if I could. On the weekends, I am "out" like a light. Have a great holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that this doesn't last for too much longer... though it will be helpful when school starts back up, I guess.

      Hope you have a great weekend, too!!

      Delete
  2. I find myself up at the same time every morning ever since having kids! It's really frustrating when we get the odd weekend childless!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine you would definitely need some extra sleep when the kids are not around!

      Delete
  3. Yikes! 5:03? Just stay in bed. Sometimes I can fall back to sleep. See if you can doze.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some times I can doze. Other times, my mind starts wandering to all the things I need to do for the day and I just get up.

      Delete
  4. Does it get better as the summer wears on? Probably once you're ready to go back to school, eh? Isn't it always like that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly how it works. I get adjusted to sleeping in and staying up late just as the summer is about to wind down. Then it takes me weeks to get used to waking up at 5:03 again and going to bed earlier. Sucks, but that's life.

      Delete

I share my thoughts and would love to read your thoughts, too.