21 February 2012

Mission: More sleep, more water

As part of my mission, my goal was to wake up in time to have at least a 20m stretch/meditation/get my mind right session each morning.

I don't know if it was because of the three day weekend, or what, but this morning, I snoozed until 5:30. I got up with only about 10m to do my minimized routine.  There was not really time for deep thought, but the stretching was quick, but useful.

Fortunately, at school today, the admin had three massuers during my planning period set up in one of the meeting rooms.  WIN!!

Another goal was to drink more water.

Somehow during the work day, I only drank about 8 ounces, I was so busy trying to make things happen.

Now I am dehydrated and my lips are super dry, but on the brighter side, after I moisturize them tonight and exfoliate them in the morning, I will have some really fresh lips.  And I didn't look like a crack head.

I will go to bed earlier, wake up earlier, and drink more the rest of tonight and all day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I share my thoughts and would love to read your thoughts, too.